Yuvraj Singh Associated With T20 World Cup 2024, ICC Made Him Brand Ambassador

T20 World Cup 2024

Yuvraj Singh associated with T20 World Cup 2024, ICC made him brand ambassador

Yuvraj Singh has joined T20 World Cup 2024. This is a great news for his fans. Yuvraj Singh is such an all-rounder player. Who has defeated the opposition team with both bat and ball. Yuvraj Singh has been made the brand ambassador of T20 World Cup 2024 by ICC. As soon as he became the brand ambassador, he said such things that touched the hearts of the fans

Said this thing as soon as he became the brand ambassador of T20 World Cup 2024

As soon as the ICC announced that Yuvraj Singh will be the brand ambassador of T20 World Cup 2024. Yuvraj shared a post on his social media saying that whatever responsibility ICC has given me, I will fulfill it with full dedication.

Yuvraj recalled his memorable moment of T20 World Cup 2007 and said that I still remember how I hit 6 sixes. You all must know that Yuvraj Singh holds the record of hitting 6 sixes in 1 over of England’s fast bowler Stuart Broad.

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by ICC (@icc)

Yuvraj Singh’s performance in T20 cricket

Yuvraj Singh’s performance in T20 cricket is that he has scored 1177 runs in 51 innings of 58 matches at a strike rate of 136.28. Yuvraj Singh’s highest score in international T20 cricket is 77 runs. Yuvraj Singh has hit 77 fours and 78 sixes in his entire international T20 career, which also includes 8 half-centuries.

If we talk about Yuvraj Singh’s bowling in T20 cricket, he has taken 28 wickets giving 499 runs in 31 matches of 58 innings. Yuvraj Singh’s highest bowling record in T20 cricket is 3 wickets giving 17 runs.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *